My week in photos:

Sunday 27 July 2014


This week has been a goooood week!
Been really busy on placement, even though I was still melting in the studio it was a productive week, doing shoots, sample sale and sorting stock which in the boiling hot room was a workout in itself!
 But it was good to see that I can actually do something organised... I have the worst organisational skills everrrr 
After two days sorting though it all, it looked so tidy I was quite proud as silly as it sounds!
We also had a sample sale which we spent the Thursday getting ready for!

1 / After the sample sale some of my close friends met in Manchester for drinks, there was a really cool live act on in spinning fields... when we eventually found it!
2 /  Drinks on a nice summer eve (In my new Pretty Disturbia crop tee)
3 / Pretty cocktails and Thai food
4 / Little bike ride with Mum along the canal, then stopped for lunch
5 / Big Mac (dad) treating me well to new make up wahooo
6 / Mum wanted to know what a selfie was...
7 / Big Mac and Glynny when we went for drinks, looking fancy don't you think?
8 / Finally one of my course Friends visited  Chester and i surprised her with a birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts