LFW Approaching

Monday 1 September 2014






http://www.danielleromeril.com/Autumn-Winter-2014
As anyone interested in fashion will probably know London Fashion Week is fast approaching!
I've been looking though loads of designers on the LFW website over the past couple of weeks to get a heads up as to what shows and catwalks I want to keep a look out for and sadly stream on my laptop!
I really love this collection by Danielle Romerelle who explores the most amazing fabric combinations and surface decoration to create her womenswear label. This is really inspiring as I really want to look into using more interesting fabrics in my own designs and just generally improve!
So I'll deffo keep a look out for her during  LFW.
Apologies in advance if i have a few too many posts about designers and collections I'm swooning over, but well... it is a fashion blog after all!

3 comments:

  1. This stuff is incredible! Seriously lusting after the zip-up jackets...

    (Thanks for commenting on my blog, by the way! Sorry it's taken me this long to get back to you.)

    Daniella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i want it all shame i'm poor! Aw no worries sure you've been a busy bee!
      Ruth x

      Delete
  2. Hello, Yeah sure ofcourse I will! https://www.bloglovin.com/ruthmccallum

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts